it was relatively cheap but more than i should be spending on anything right now... but oh well. it's supposedly in excellent condition... we will see.
still listening to 59 sound... for whatever reason it will not scrobble on last.fm; if it had you would know i've listened to it over 20 times in the past 10 or so days. still awesome. also loving the new loved ones still. trying to keep up with new music this year, as per my new years resolution. two tongues is OK. bemis is too happy for my liking, hope he doesn't get married and turn into skiba.
also trying not to get my hopes up too too much but blink are presenting at the grammys sun. the three of them in a room not killing each other is an improvement, who knows what will happen next. i could use a summer tour at the tweeter, i saw them every summer there for like 5 years, it was just expected, like warped. i wonder what the crowd would be like...

got the loved ones today, havent listened today, but i'll let ya know when i do. I went on my first LP buying excursion today (as I just got a record player around the new year). I got Purple Rain for 2 bucks. SCORE! Glad you're still liking the 59 Sound. I love love love love that album. And I heard bout the Blink shit. I'm hyped!! I doubt there'll be a tour any time soon... I'd shoot for 2011
ReplyDeleteMichelle from the future says say BLINK 182! Enema of the State was the first cd I bought off the internet in like middle school. Good times.
ReplyDelete